In case you couldn’t hear it during Lindy Ruff’s postgame press conference on Wednesday:
A reporter asked if it was nice to beat St. Louis — it’s been a decade since the team has done so.
Rob Ray was sitting back in the corner of the conference room when Lindy said, “Heck, I think Rayzor was on that team.”
To which Ray replied, “Did I score that night?”
Ruff: “Yeah, I think you got the second one. We won, 2-1.”
- Can Starks handle the pressure?
- City Championship restores sporting faith
- NU AD gets two minutes for lamest excuse
- Still not getting Hamilton threat
- Was ’Cuse bad for Harris?
- Demske not fit for baseball
- Fewer locals at N-Trip
- Holy Bemidji! Beavers score one for CHA
- Flynn’s run proves he’s worthy of NBA
- NU baseball needs to right ship