I’m not a Red Sox guy, but even I’m interested in catching Mike Lowell at Dunn Tire Park this week. He’s on a rehab assignment, and word is his ailing thumb is good enough to return to the bigs. He’s expected back in the BoSox lineup by Tuesday. And by the way, how do the Bisons stink so bad? There’s so much talent on this roster, and yet the Herd has hardly been Heard. In fact, those bats have been sigh-lent. The funny part, of course, is that locals are saying they don’t want to the Blue Jays to move their affiliation here because the organization whisks kids through the minors too quickly. Yet the Baby Jays, er, Skychiefs, errr, Chiefs, are well ahead of the Bisons.
- Can Starks handle the pressure?
- City Championship restores sporting faith
- NU AD gets two minutes for lamest excuse
- Still not getting Hamilton threat
- Was ’Cuse bad for Harris?
- Demske not fit for baseball
- Fewer locals at N-Trip
- Holy Bemidji! Beavers score one for CHA
- Flynn’s run proves he’s worthy of NBA
- NU baseball needs to right ship