I realize the unveiling of the New York Collegiate Baseball League schedule is hardly reason to rework your summer vacations, but it’s still great that there’s summer baseball in Sal Maglie Stadium. GM Cal Kern thinks he’s figured some of the secrets to getting bigger crowds as he told me in this story. We’ll see. I’m curious how places like Watertown and Elmira can get crowds in the thousands to essentially watch a collection of college kids enjoying their summer. The games are fun, but not as much fun as the people in this picture seem to be portraying.
- Can Starks handle the pressure?
- City Championship restores sporting faith
- NU AD gets two minutes for lamest excuse
- Still not getting Hamilton threat
- Was ’Cuse bad for Harris?
- Demske not fit for baseball
- Fewer locals at N-Trip
- Holy Bemidji! Beavers score one for CHA
- Flynn’s run proves he’s worthy of NBA
- NU baseball needs to right ship