They say Toronto isn’t really a hockey town, it’s just a Leafs town. Check that. It’s a Leafs-when-they’re-winning town. Walking up to the Air Canada Centre tonight was a morbid experience. Scalpers following their ticket pitch with pleas for spare change. Ug-ly.
And the inside of the ACC hasn’t been any better. Someone wake me up when this is over.
- Can Starks handle the pressure?
- City Championship restores sporting faith
- NU AD gets two minutes for lamest excuse
- Still not getting Hamilton threat
- Was ’Cuse bad for Harris?
- Demske not fit for baseball
- Fewer locals at N-Trip
- Holy Bemidji! Beavers score one for CHA
- Flynn’s run proves he’s worthy of NBA
- NU baseball needs to right ship